Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Vacation Day Four!






The weather has been very strange here in Newburyport this week. Sort of cloudy and chilly with bouts of super hot sunny weather. Talk about a packing nightmare. Anyway, up with the sun we were again, thanks to the youngest member of the family. So he and I were on the playground at about 7:45 this morning...its a good thing he's cute.


Dan and the kids and I went to a nature preserve down the street-a fair portion of Plum Island here is a nature conservatory...this was kind of the headquarters. Couple of nice shots...

Then the four of us went in to town for lunch and then Jack and Avery turned into pumpkins so we came home. My sister and I joke about having "a limit"-the amount of time we can spend with each other before we want to tear each other's faces off...I think the 4 of us might have hit it this morning. Nothing a little quiet time won't cure. Oh! One of the best things I have found on vacation are these t-shirts from a company called Emotional Armor. Here is their website www.emotionalarmor.com The kids already have 4 of them that we found on sale. Great product, great company with a great message.

No comments: