Sunday, August 26, 2007

Vacation Day Seven!



Holy cow! What is that bright yellow thing in the sky? Oh wait...I think it is called sunshine. We haven't really seen it all week, so it was foreign to us. Everyone went in to town for breakfast, so I took the kids over to the beach. I mean, this is where we would have spent our whole trip if the weather had cooperated. Everyone met us over there when they got back. Dan, Scott, Crystal and Mema went on a whale watch today as well. Rumor has it that Scottie got a little green, so I am GLAD that I didn't go. The kids and I got to watch their boat come back from the roof deck on our house. That was pretty cool. We are all a little sad that today is our last full day of vacation. If the weather is nice Saturday, we plan to go to the beach a bit before we head home.

No comments: