Let's see if I can catch up. I will have to come back in and add some pictures after, but here's some news. Most likely NOT in any sort of date order...
1. Jack got his cast off. I realized that I never posted a picture of him with his cast...I will do that. He actually broke part of his first cast off, so he had to get a second cast, and now its off for good (well, until he breaks something else). The doctors say that he is healing very quickly-his arm looks a little crooked, and apparently it will for a bit.
2. Jack was Alvin the chipmunk for Halloween. Avery was Theodore the chipmunk. As I suspected, we drove to where we trick or treat, we got out of the van, and Jack promptly said "I don't think I want to trick or treat". So he and I watched Peter Pan in the van while Avery and Dan went trick or treating.
3. Avery turned 7 on November 25. 7. I don't know how this is possible. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. She is turning into quite the big girl.
4. Avery also got her ears pierced. And witnessed her first shoplifting bust. We actually had to wait to get her ears pierced so the manager of Claire's could bust the shoplifter. Imagine the fun I had explaining why the cops were showing up.
5. Santa called the kids the other day. He told Avery to keep up the good work, and he told Jack he was at the top of the good list. :) So cute. Their eyes were as wide as saucers.
Those are the high points. I will post some pictures when I get home.