Saturday, September 29, 2007

A VERY easy way to make a difference...

Here's an email from my sister...

October 10th is "In the Pink Day" in every Coldwater Creek across the country. Each and every CWC employee will be wearing a special pink shirt that day in support of the Komen Foundation and the research they do to find a cure for breast cancer.

October 10th is a day YOU can help as well - and you don't have to spend a dime. Just go into your nearest Coldwater Creek store and try on a pair of pants. That's it. For every customer that comes in on October 10th that tries on a pair of our pants, a donation will be made by CWC to Komen. How easy is that?

As you all know, helping to raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer is something I personally am very involved in and working for a company that is a National Sponsor for Komen gives me even more pride in what I do to try to make a difference.

So, here's a simple way YOU and your friends can help too! So mark it on your calendar! October 10th - nearest Coldwater Creek (don't know where one is? Let me know I'll find one for you!) - try on a pair of pants - know you've done good!!!!

No comments: