Sunday, November 4, 2007

Avery's birthday/Hanukkah/Christmas

I am stealing an idea from my brother's blog and writing some ideas for all of us...
Avery can always use art supplies, games for her Leapster system, hair ties, anything pink with sparkles on it (except shoes...she's way too picky), books, CDs (Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, anything Disney), and you would win points if you got her some sort of super frilly princess dress. I do not know where this kid came from. She's a size 6 or so.

Jack loves baseball. And baseball. And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And pirates. He is being raised as a Red Sox and New York Giants fan. He loves "Cars" too. And he always needs socks.

Dan would love gift certificates to LLBean, ITunes, the Gap, oh and he is a shoe whore, so mall gift certificates work too...you could also buy him Lens Crafters gift certificates because he continues to break glasses. Well in all fairness, Jack really breaks them. (PS, I am sort of kidding with this...I don't think he really WANTS this). Dan is also being raised as a Red Sox fan, so hats, shirts...

And last but not least, me. I too like gift certificates. JJill, Ann Taylor, Gap, Target, Ochoa Day Spa. Sephora too (I do like some sparkely things...just not always pink). There is a diamond star necklace on the Tiffany website too, but its $15K, and I think that's over the Secret Santa limit. :)

See you all soon for the holidays.

No comments: