Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Spoiler alert...sort of

To tell you this story, I first have to admit something I am not proud of. I am sitting here watching the 4th of July Nathan's of Coney Island hot dog eating contest. There. I said it. Now I can tell you the story.

ESPN was showing the contestants walking in and this one guy was carrying a sign that said "On the 7th day God created Hartford" Those of you who have been to Hartford know how funny this is. But here is the thing that made me mad...as he was walking, he flipped his sign over and gave a possible Harry Potter spoiler. He indicated which character dies in the new book. Now, I am not going to tell you (unless you ask me, I guess), and of course I can't know if its true until I read the book in a couple weeks..but WHAT A JERK. I hope he chokes on a hot dog. Ok, I don't really, but that was a loser move.

No comments: