Sunday, December 2, 2007

Assorted things my kids have said lately.

The other night I had gone out for a drink with one of my friends and when I got home Avery told me that I smelled like beer. I told her that I didn't like beer, so that wasn't what I had. Jack said "Oh did you have a latte"? Think they come to Starbucks with me too much?

Avery and I have been watching Dancing with the Stars again this season and once she told me that she thought I should go on the show. I explained to her that you had to be famous to be on the show. Anyway, the other day we drove by a nativity scene and I told Jack and Ave that churches put nativity scenes out around Christmas because it was supposed to represent the night that Jesus was born. After about a minute Avery said "Hey Mom. Jesus was famous-maybe he could have been on Dancing with the Stars"

Jack and Avery bring home ridiculous amounts of paper every day from school. Avery happened to make a cornucopia and brought it home. The 4 of us were sitting on the couch talking about something completely different and all of a sudden Jack saw it and said "Oh look at that lovely cornucopia!" Pronounced it perfectly.

No comments: