Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I was going to gripe about the fact that the powers that be have decided that we have to keep our office open until 5:00 today, despite the fact that the phone has only rung once since 1:00-its 2:41 right now...but I won't. I have lots of things to be thankful for. Here's a list:
  • My kids are healthy and hilarious, as is the rest of my family
  • I have a roof over my head
  • Maybe the traffic won't be so bad on the way home since I have to stay so late!
  • The "Santa is still watching" threat still works like a charm
  • My kids are currently with their Ami Jackie baking cookies like mad for the man in the big red suit
  • The second season of Big Love just came out on DVD
  • I am not cooking a thing for tomorrow's dinner with my family

From our house to yours, please have a safe and happy Christmas. I'll try to post pictures from the Hour of Greed tomorrow.

No comments: