Monday, March 5, 2007

Meet Avery Rose




Now, this is my Avery girl. I took this picture yesterday at the Purim carnival. For those of you who don't know what Purim is all about, here is a link for you...http://www.myjewishlearning.com/holidays/Purim.htm



I think my Dad would be very proud that Avery went dressed as a Home Depot employee. Avery is 5 going on 17. She loves everything to do with animals, and is currently begging for a dog. Or 2. She is very creative and very dramatic. I see a future in the arts for her. She is watching me do this and has asked that I add the heart at the top of her posting...

2 comments:

AmiJackie said...

Not only would Daddy be proud that Avery went as a Home Depot employee, he'd say that she came by her flair for the dramatic honestly!

AmiJackie

Unknown said...

Ain't THAT the truth!!! Can't imagine...