Sunday, March 25, 2007

The streets of Hartford, CT are a little safer...or are they?

My very good friend Candi has just completed her training at the Hartford Police Academy and she is out on the beat busting perps. I went to her graduation last Wednesday. Very nice little ceremony. Candi is an inspiration to me because she made a very hard decision to leave a comfortable job (ok, those of you who know RHI know what I mean by comfortable), went through 6 months of physical and mental torture to arrive at what really is her dream job. Isn't she cute as a button? Oh wait, she is a cop now...cute as a button probably isn't that intimidating, is it?

Congrats, Officer Hendrix. Love you.

1 comment:

Peg said...

She looks sooo cute!! Good for her! I will feel much safer in Hartford from now on!