Friday, August 24, 2007

Vacation Day Six!

We went into town for breakfast. Newburyport has a magazine stand/breakfast & lunch place-complete with counter and seats that spin. We had some pretty great breakfast (and this is coming from a girl who doesn't care for breakfast that much), but I was happier about the selection of magazines, really. We wandered around the town a bit more and then because it wasn't perfect beach weather everyone decided to go to Salem. I stayed behind to set up the class I am teaching in the fall (I really did, you can even go ask my sister who reviewed it for me). Here is what I heard about Salem. Jack got about 3 feet into the pirate museum before he freaked out and Avery made it awhile in one of the witch museums, but some of the music was too scary and loud. Here are a couple pictures, though.


Tomorrow is our last full day of vacation. I can't believe it. The weather is supposed to be great as well as on Saturday, so we will probably hang around Saturday as well to catch the last few beach minutes of the summer for us.

No comments: