Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I do not like cold

Admittedly, I don't like really hot either, but I really hate the cold. I am sitting in the apartment right now waiting to go to an appointment and its freezing. I refuse to turn the heat on at least until I get that plastic stuff up on the windows. I tried to do it yesterday but failed miserably. I also don't like not being able to do things for myself. Rats.

Here is my public service announcement for the day. If you are experiencing out of the ordinary symptoms that don't go away, get them checked out. It might be scary, the preparation for the test might be nasty but get things checked out before its too late. Note: I am just about to leave for my 3 year almost colon cancer checkup. 5 years ago I had symptoms that I ignored for awhile and had I waited any longer I would have been in a world of trouble. The test is disgusting (well, really you are asleep, so you don't realize how disgusting...its the prep the night before that is worse) but I promise you that you will live through it. Its also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check your front and pat yourself on the back :)

No comments: